Here are six easily implementable ideas that will aid you in beginning your own viral marketing crusade. They are not new but they still work:
- Purchase private label rights to a viral e-book. Permit people to give that e-book to their online guests for free. Next, their guests will likewise give it away. This will simply keep on spreading your mesage or whatever you want to spread everywhere throughout the Internet.
- If you know how to and can set up a forum or some other form of a notice board, you truly have an incredible tool. Permit people to utilize your online discussion board for their own site because some do not have one. Then simply incorporate your banner at the top.
- Do you have web designing skills? Make a couple of WordPress templates, graphics for various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and so forth and upload them all to your site. Then again permit people to give away your free graphics packs, templates, fonts etc. Do not forget to incorporate your ad or require them to link specifically to your site. Double-check that you linked back to your site in the copyright motice and oblige them to make no changes to it.
- Write an e-book. Permit people to put their own ad in your free E-book if, in return, they give it away to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers and such alike.
- Write articles related to your products or services. Permit people to reproduce your articles on their sites, in their e-zines, newsletters, magazines or even e-books. Incorporate your resource box and the possibility for article reprints below every article.
- Without much of a stretch you can discover online products that will let you purchase a license permitting you to distribute such product to others for free. Search for those products that give “branding rights”. That means that you can incorporate your own name, wesite and contact data.